Delivery and Returns Policies
Any delivery dates and times specified by the company are approximate. The customer shall make necessary arrangements to take delivery of the goods at the date and time specified. Delivery is free to addresses within the UK mainland, for orders over £50, excluding VAT (with the exception of bulky items or goods which need installation). Orders below £50, excluding VAT, will incur a £4.99 (ex VAT) small order handling charge. Deliveries to Northern Ireland and Offshore locations may vary. Please ensure your deliveries are correct, undamaged by transport and that the correct number of packages have been delivered before signing for the delivery. Should any discrepancy or damage occur please notify Halliday Healthcare Ltd within 3 working days from receipt.
Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis and the Company is under no obligation to accept goods for return unless goods prove to be faulty. If goods are accepted for return this is subject to the customer accepting the following procedure and conditions:
- The Customer must notify the Company within 3 days of receipt of goods, their intention to request a product return
- Goods must be returned in their original condition or packaging
- Goods will be collected by a courier authorised by the Company
- Goods authorised and accepted by Halliday Healthcare for credit or return will incur a £6.50 handling charge
- No replacements are available whilst goods are exchanged, replaced or repaired
- The Company is bound by the manufacturer's terms, and reserves the right to raise a reasonable restocking charge.
- In the event that the customer is not satisfied with the goods, but the goods are not defective, the Company reserves the right to refuse the return of the goods at their absolute discretion.
The following category of goods will not be accepted for return:
- Goods which are single use or body worn
- Non-Stocked Items
- Products ordered to the customer's specification
- Goods damaged due to misuse or unauthorised repair
- Opened/Partly used goods or where the seals/labels have been removed
- Goods damaged by fire, water or smoke
Customers are reminded that it is illegal to send contaminated goods through the post. The Company reserves the right not to handle items that do not meet specific requirements.